From: UK Euro-BioImaging discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ian Dobbie
Sent: 11 June 2014 22:11
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: BIS consultation response.

Hi Everyone,

As a result of todays meeting at the LRI in London (Thanks Lucy and co for organising it) I have started the response documents that we discussed this afternoon. I have started two new pages linked from the front page.

Light and Electron Microscopy:
http://www.bioimaginguk.org/index.php/BISsubmissionBioimagingukLM

and Medical Imaging
http://www.bioimaginguk.org/index.php/BISsubmissionBioimagingukMI

I am sorry to anyone who actually looked earlier and saw the medical imaging referenced as EM.

Look forward to seeing everyones contribution.

Thanks,

Ian
--
Ian Dobbie