Dear Colleagues,

We are delighted by the response to our call for abstracts and we are grateful to all of you who have sent their contributions in due time. Many Chinese colleagues have pointed out that the initial deadline coincided with the Dragon Boat Festival (a public holiday in the People's Republic of China) and this inevitably has created certain inconvenience for Chinese colleagues. At the same time in order to accommodate requests from some of you who needed more time to complete their submissions, we are offering one more and final extension of our deadline for online abstract submission: June 5th, 2014.

For more details please visit the conference webpage: http://www.iatour.net/icot2014/.

Looking forward to welcoming you in beautiful city of Dalian this June!

Best Wishes,
Konstantinos Andriotis
Professor in Tourism
Middlesex University Business School
Room W215 - Williams Building The Burroughs
London NW4 4BT United Kingdom

Please note that Middlesex University's preferred way of receiving all correspondence is via email in line with our Environmental Policy. All incoming post to Middlesex University is opened and scanned by our digital document handler, CDS, and then emailed to the recipient.

If you do not want your correspondence to Middlesex University processed in this way please email the recipient directly. Parcels, couriered items and recorded delivery items will not be opened or scanned by CDS.  There are items which are "exceptions" which will be opened by CDS but will not be scanned a full list of these can be obtained by contacting the University.