SOCIETY FOR THE STUDY OF ADDICTION ANNUAL SYMPOSIUM 2014

CALL FOR DELEGATES’ PAPERS

2014’s SSA Annual Symposium will be held on 6 – 7 November at the Park Inn, York, and abstracts are now welcome!

Go to this page (www.addiction-ssa.org/instructionsforauthors.htm) for details of format and to submit an abstract. Any addictions subject will be considered.

This year there are three prizes of £250 each for winning poster entries, judged in one of the following categories:

•             Student led research

•             Research project

•             Audit & service innovation

Deadlines for submission

Please complete all sections of the form and submit by:

Friday 12 September (oral presentation)

Friday 10 October (poster presentation only)

Abstracts should be around 250 words in length.

Posters accepted for presentation should be printed at A1 size (preferably portrait format). Selected authors will also be asked to provide an autobiographical piece (150-250 words) for inclusion in the delegates’ packs.

Registration

Registration is now open for this year’s conference, and details of the programme are now available on our website.

Visit this page to book your place as a delegate (please note, your place will only be guaranteed on receipt of payment): www.addiction-ssa.org/ssa_10.htm

Book soon for the early-bird discount!

Rowdy Yates

Snr. Research Fellow

Scottish Addiction Studies

School of Applied Social Science

University of Stirling.

W: http://www.dass.stir.ac.uk/groups/showgroup.php?id=4 (home)

      http://www.drugslibrary.stir.ac.uk/ (library)

      http://roryyates.bandcamp.com (Wrestling With Demons – recovery album)

T:  +44 (0) 1786-467737

M: +44 (0) 7894-864897

F:  +44 (0) 1786-466299

E:  [log in to unmask]

The University of Stirling has been ranked in the top 12 of UK universities for graduate employment*.
94% of our 2012 graduates were in work and/or further study within six months of graduation.
*The Telegraph
The University of Stirling is a charity registered in Scotland, number SC 011159.