On 27/06/2014 14:47, Ewan MacMahon wrote:
> [...]

*Please* say we're putting them in a space token. And any other VO that
wants storage. If anyone wants dedicated storage they should do it properly.

I'm very tired of having no real way of limiting VOs in shared pools.

John (currently re-shuffling DPM pools and putting in dummy tokens just
to keep some space free for the future)

--
John Bland                       [log in to unmask]
Research Fellow                  office: 220