Dear All,

Sorry for not sending the papers sooner but further to my email a couple of weeks ago, the next SUIG meeting will take place on Wednesday at 12.30pm for a 1pm start at the University of Stirling.

The meeting will take place in the Court Room in the Cottrell Building which you can see in the middle of the map on the link below:

http://www.stir.ac.uk/media/autoimport/documents/maps/campus.pdf

Parking is available and it shouldn't be difficult to find a space at this time of year. I've attached the draft minutes from January as well as a draft agenda. It's quite a full agenda but a number of the items shouldn't take too long (hopefully!).

Please note that we are still seeking nominations for the position of Chair anyone who is interested is welcome to contact myself or Michelle Stewart for more information.

I look forward to seeing many of you on Wednesday.

Kind regards,

Derek

Derek MacLeod
Senior International Officer
The University of Edinburgh

International Office
33 Buccleuch Place
Edinburgh, EH8 9JS
Web: www.ed.ac.uk/studying/international
Email: [log in to unmask]
Tel.: +44 (0)131 650 4296 / 9957

The University of Edinburgh - Influencing the world since 1583

[LOGO]

The University of Edinburgh is a charitable body, registered in Scotland, with registration number SC005336