Dear Colleagues,

The University of Dundee is happy to announce an exciting opportunity within our International Office!

Reference Number

CS0304

Job Title

International Officer

College/SASS

Student and Academic Support Services

Grade

Grade 7 (£29,837 - £36,661)

Closing Date

Internationalisation is one of the key objectives of the University Strategy to 2017, with specific aims to "build sustainable high-level international partnerships", "bring the world to Dundee", "take Dundee to the world" and "develop and resource the internationalisation strategy".

The focus of this role is to:

·         Plan, manage and implement recruitment activities overseas from specific international markets (including but not limited to North and South America) to assigned performance indicators.

·         Play a key role in developing the University's international activity and meeting strategic internationalisation objectives and targets.

·         Support the Universities Global Programmes activity and administration.

Please see attached the Job Description for details regarding the post. For further information and application processes you can look at the job vacancy, which can be found on our website at http://www.jobs.dundee.ac.uk/fe/tpl_uod01.asp?s=4A515F4E5A565B1A&jobid=87260,8798356535&key=88738905&c=028972699899&pagestamp=sesgdnxxmmgqlpekbq

For any formal queries regarding this role, please contact me at the following email address [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Best regards,

Will Harman
International Recruitment Manager
International Office
University of Dundee
2-4 Airlie Place
Dundee
DD1 4HN
Tel: +44 (0) 1382 388105

Rated by recent Times Higher Education Student Experience Surveys as No. 1 in the UK (2012) and No. 1 in Scotland (2013) - www.dundee.ac.uk/numberone<http://www.dundee.ac.uk/numberone>

Ranked in the World's Top 200 Universities by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2013/14.

[facebook icon]<http://www.facebook.com/universityofdundee>  [twitter icon] <http://twitter.com/dundeeuniv>   [youtube icon] <http://www.youtube.com/dundeeuniv>   [pinterest icon] <http://pinterest.com/dundeeuniv>   [linkedin icon] <http://www.linkedin.com/edu/school?id=12664>   [googleplus icon] <http://plus.google.com/+universityofdundee>