That is right. Looking at the code it seems that nslices is rather fundamental for the way the code works, and that extra matlab coding will be needed. You could either rewrite the spm_slicetiming.m code or alternatively split each of the current volumes into (in our example) three volumes, and perform the correction on each of the segments seperately, and then after the correction merge the volumes again. Much better would of course be a slice specific designmatrix in which case this would not be a problem.

Best
Torben

Torben Ellegaard Lund
Associate Professor, PhD
Center of Functionally Integrative Neuroscience (CFIN)
Aarhus University
Aarhus University Hospital
Building 10G, 5th floor, room 31
Noerrebrogade 44