Dear Emily,

There is a fix in the conversion code that was necessary for the Biosemi
used at the FIL where the trigger plug was inverted. I put some conditions
on when this fix is applied hopefully that other Biosemi sites will not be
affected by it but obviously you were (but it's the first complaint about
this in 7 years).

Since you know the mapping between your and original codes you can just
keep everything is it is. Or you can comment out the lines in
spm_eeg_convert after the comment:

 % This is another FIL-specific fix that will hopefully not affect other
sites

(this is line 142 in the latest SPM12)

Best,

Vladimir