The interaction contrasts tests:
A1B1>A1B2 >> A2B1>A2B2

It's hard to test for equivalence between conditions, so testing A1B2=A2B1=A2B2 will be difficult. However, you could test:
A1B1 > average(A1B2,A2B1,A2B2)

This is close to the contrast you generated. The correct contrast would be:
A1B1: 1 0 1 0 1 0 0 0
A1B2: 1 0 0 1 0 1 0 0
A2B1: 0 1 1 0 0 0 1 0
A2B2: 0 1 0 1 0 0 0 1

The average of the last three would be:
(1 2 1 2 0 1 1 1)/3

So A1B1 - the average would be:

2/3 -2/3 2/3 -2/3 1 -1/3 -1/3 -1/3

Alternatively, you could multiple the first contrast by 3:
2 -2 2 -2 3 -1 -1 -1

Both contrasts will produce identical values.

Best Regards, Donald McLaren
D.G. McLaren, Ph.D.
Harvard Medical School
Website: http://www.martinos.org/~mclaren