Thanks Colin.
Would you know what would happen if I entered a time point after the end of the scan, something like 610 (sticking with your example)?

p.

On Thu, Jun 12, 2014 at 9:42 PM, Colin Hawco <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
A former supervisor once suggested to me to add an event which starts at the last possible moment. If you put 0, SPM inserts an event starting at time zero. But if your scan is, for example, 600 seconds long, add an event at 599.9 seconds. Then you basically get a regressor full of zeros.