From: Torben Lund <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 02 June 2014 11:48
To: Rajat Thomas
Cc: spm Parametric Mapping)
Subject: Re: [SPM] Multiband Slice timing

Hi Rajat

This is a wild guess which I have not testet, but have you tried a sliceorder vector which reflects the situation e.g. with 15 slices and multislice acceleration of 3 [1 3 5 2 4 1 3 5 2 4 1 3 5 2 4 ]

Best
Torben

Torben Ellegaard Lund
Associate Professor, PhD
Center of Functionally Integrative Neuroscience (CFIN)
Aarhus University
Aarhus University Hospital
Building 10G, 5th floor, room 31
Noerrebrogade 44