I have the same problem. To say it is a pain is an understatement.

You can also consider the art-repair toolbox. Or if it isn't to many volumes, you could consider replacing the affected volumes with interpolation (sorry don't have a ref off hand for this, and it may be a controversial choice in some circles).

With-TR motion is a really difficult issue.

Colin