Hello SPM Experts,

I have several subjects with severe motion causing venetian blind artifacts. I have attached typical screenshot of an example. Sometimes they are more severe, sometimes less. My question is how do I deal with them? Do I drop the volumes? If so, how can I go about dropping the timepoints in SPM?

My physical voxel size is 2.33 x 2.33 x 3.50 with TR=2.1seconds.

I searched through the archives. I couldn't find anything on dropping volumes. I would greatly appreciate it if someone would point me in the right direction. Thank you.
'Sincerely,
- Ananth