I did this before, yet I want an image with voxels in a specific mask.
B=i2
A=i1+1
Then, A+B=gives me C which should contain three values

Then I tried to threshold the last image to be i1==2 However this did not work.

When I look at the images I find values of 2.00002 and 2.003 and 0.999

I should not get these values but not sure what happened.

I am sure that my masks contain 1s and 0s