1. I think this is something you'll need to do on a case-by-case basis. The example you posted doesn't look *too* bad, and I think Segmentation will do fine. I can't give any specific rejection criteria; I always use my own judgment and if I think the anatomical scan was bad, I will repeat it at the end of the study.

2. No, I wouldn't. If you reject the anatomical scan, you won't be able to do volumetrics (probably), but you can still keep the functionals.