Yes to both questions.

Vladimir

On 19 Jun 2014, at 14:41, Jennifer Gethin <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Dear Vladimir,

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. I had already processed my M/EEG.mat files through the group inversion with 'induced' option. I've now input those .mat files into the 'M/EEG inversion results' module of the batch editor. I re-selected the same time and frequency windows of interest that I previously specified in the group inversion, and selected the 'single trials' option. SPM is now outputting the single trial files I expected.

Is that the correct process?

For future analyses, if I use the 'M/EEG source inversion' module of the batch editor, is that equivalent to group inversion?

Thanks again.

Jennifer Gethin
PhD Student
Neuroscience and Aphasia Research Unit