Dear Min J,

You can get FA values using spm_summarise. A post by Guillaume will be useful.

https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A2=spm;e6c153de.1405

I wrote a tiny script to get the mean FA within mask(s) and save the
value in csv file.
This script simply uses spm_summarise to get the FA values within mask
(you can even select several masks) and calculate the mean value.
This might be what you are looking for.

Hope this helps,

Kiyotaka

----------

%%%%%mean_FA.m
% Get the mean FA values within mask(s)

%Select FA images
img = spm_select(inf,'image','Select FA images');

%Select mask images
msk = spm_select(inf,'image','Select mask images');

for j = 1:size(msk,1);
    roi = msk(j,:);

    for i = 1:size(img,1);
        data = spm_summarise(img(i,:),roi);