Dear Ryszard,

Thanks for your help. It was really an elaborate answer. I have another
question about the notion of posterior probability of the parameters
reported in the results. Could you please explain about the statement "the
probability that the parameter's posterior mean is different from the prior
mean, taking into account the posterior variance."  ?
How it has been calculated?

Best regards,
Dnd