Dear Helmut,
Thanks for yor response.
I've no experience in working with Marsbar tool. Sorry if I'm troubling
with silly doubts.
My research interest is as follows:

I'm doing a fmri ( language paradigm) study in schizophrenia and healthy
controls.
My research focus is to extract percent signal change from each individuals.

My research hypothesis: I'm expecting a lowered % signal in broca's area
(inferior frontal gyrus-ROI) of patients compared to controls.

I've done the folo. steps.
Preprocessed the images: Segmentation(T1W image). Normalize: write. Realign
and unwarp. Coregister: Estimate. Normalize: write.  Smooth

1st level analysis
Contrast images were generated.

Open marsbar
ROI definition>> get spm cluster> selected the spm.mat (obtained after
second level analysis: 1 sample t test for 21 controls-contrast images were
used)
Then parameter extraction were done and got the folo. values.
 1.1051    0.6977
    1.2239    0.9895
    0.3092    0.4176
    0.8016    0.3438
    0.9381    0.8560
    0.2588   -0.0930
    0.5137    0.2713
    0.0161    0.2151
    0.2973    0.5605
    0.3460    0.3824
    1.3272    1.2018
    0.6188    0.6027
    0.1151    0.3892
    0.3955    0.3778
    0.5390    0.4361
    0.5888    0.2432
    0.6467    0.6060
    0.6153    0.5077
    0.8178    0.8533
    0.6397    0.7594
    0.6046    0.2852

In this context, I had 2 ROIs.,
From your explanaton I understand that 6th control subject is showing
reduced activation with respect to the task. Am I right?

Now I wanted to calculate the percent signal change. There window is asking
for Duration?
What should I enter. Is it the TR value which I use?.

Thanks in advance for your response.