From: For the exchange of news, ideas and requests concerning simuliidae* [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of [log in to unmask]
Sent: Thursday, June 19, 2014 12:34 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Symposium deadlines: Luis M. Hernandez-Triana, Registration Form

Dear all
It would have been interesting and would have called many mosquitoes working people to the meeting,  as Luis mentioning about, if this event of Turin were an occasion to let discussions on VBD as well especially when most of Simulidi people are involved in Vector Control
With regards
Asghar TALBALAGHI
Italian Mosquito Control Association
from my BB