-------Original Message-------

From: Lorraine Anderson
Date: 23/06/2014 15:40:36
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Request for sharing practice on case studies

Dear all
There are some really nice examples here – we have something similar in our
Inclusive Practice Showcase http://blog.dundee.ac.uk/inclusivepractice/ -
but I’m wondering if anyone has any examples of consistent use of the
resource and subsequent impact on practice? And whether audio, video or
text-based case study resources have most impact?
Best
Lorraine

Dr Lorraine Anderson (previously Walsh), FRSA FHEA
Assistant Director, LLC (Educational Development)
Head of eLearning
Library & Learning Centre
University of Dundee
Dundee
DD1 4HN
E: [log in to unmask]
T: 01382 385530

LLC Educational Development - be inspirED