Our members may like to be aware of the following.
We have been instructed to sell by auction  a small Kipling family archive which has come through the estate of  Helen MacDonald, who was a great niece of Rudyard Kipling's mother  Alice MacDonald. From Helen MacDonald, (Rudyard Kipling's first cousin once removed,) the archive passed by inheritance to the present vendor.

It comprises signed  letters from Rudyard Kipling and photographs and is being sold in about 40 lots.

 If you or your members would like further details we can obviously supply them. The auction is at the end of this month

 Yours faithfully

Chris Ewbank, FRICS ASFAV

Senior partner

Ewbank's