Hi again,

I've had a great response to my survey and thank you to all of you that have completed it.  I'm going for the final push now and need to get a few more responses so I can close it and move on to the exciting analysis stage!  If you have about 15 minutes spare and work from home part-time, full-time or some of the time, please fill in a survey at the link below:

http://homeworkingstudy.lboro.ac.uk/s/109877MOVLW?x=ml

Thank you so much for your help, and please feel free to pass this along to other people you know who work from home.

Thanks again and please email me if you have any queries about this research.

Have a great day!

Hannah J

This study has received ethical clearance through the Loughborough University Research Ethics Policy.