Dear colleagues,

I need a few more participants for my study and I am now trying to recruit additional male participants.

I am a Masters student at Royal Holloway, University of London and would ask you to please consider taking part in my research.

The study is concerned with university students’ definitions and experiences of bullying. Whilst a lot of research has been conducted into bullying at school and in the workplace, very little is known about bullying within higher education. All current university students are invited to take part, including both undergraduates and postgraduates, whether or not they have experienced bullying.

The study involves an online questionnaire, which takes around 15 minutes to complete. Further information about the study can be found through the link below.

The study has received ethical approval from the Royal Holloway, Department of Psychology Ethics Committee (Ref: 2013/154).

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. You can also contact my supervisor Dr Alana James – [log in to unmask]

I would be very grateful if anyone is able to participate in this study and/or to forward to other students. I would be happy to reciprocate by participating in other online studies.

The study can be found here: http://tinyurl.com/study-bullying

Best wishes,

Hanna Boeck