We are a small mobile tech company and are launching a new platform - Viewmaker - which makes it easy to publish location-aware content and augmented reality overlays to mobile devices, using basic PC skills and with modest budgets.

One of the use cases we are exploring is the use of Viewmaker to engage the public with research findings.

You can see a video of the platform on Youtube at sboo.me/1mBAYzo and you can download the Viewmaker app from Google Play or the Apple App Store.

If you would be interested to learn more, see a live demo or take part in our beta programme, please get in touch using the details below.

Thanks for reading!

Douglas Robb
07814 528121

• signoff psci-com (to leave the list)