Apologies if you've read this before...

We have a number of vacancies on our team at the Centre for Life.  Firstly, there are two fixed-term roles on our exhibition team that have been advertised previously, with a closing date of Friday 6th June:

Senior Exhibition Developer (http://www.life.org.uk/join-the-team/senior-exhibition-developer)
£22-25k pa, dependant on experience
Exhibition Researcher (http://www.life.org.uk/join-the-team/exhibition-researcher)
£17-18.5k pa, dependant on experience

We also have a number of vacancies in our entry-level science communication role of Trainee Science Explainer (http://www.life.org.uk/join-the-team).  Your role will be to make a visit to Life and learning about science, interesting, exciting, entertaining, engaging and fun. You will deliver informal education to a wide range of audiences.  Your role will include teaching hands-on science workshops to school groups, delivering scripted science and planetarium shows to the general public and explaining the exhibition in terms of its context, how it works, its purpose, its place in history and current and future links to other exhibits.

You will also ensure that Health and Safety standards are met at all times.

Hours will vary according to business demand.

Please note that successful applicants will be subject to a DBS check (formerly CRB). Details of our DBS policy are available on request.
To apply for this vacancy, please send a letter of application and current CV to Claire Adams, Corporate Services Director, International Centre for Life Trust, Management Suite, Times Square, Newcastle upon Tyne or by email to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> by Monday, 16th June 2014.

The International Centre for Life is an equal opportunities employer and is accredited with the Equality Standard Gold Award.
Registered Charity Number: 1059607

Andy Lloyd

Head of Special Projects
Centre for Life
Management Suite
Times Square
Newcastle upon Tyne
NE1 4EP

Tel: +44191 2438283
Fax: +44 191 2438223
Email: [log in to unmask]

BODY WORLDS Vital<http://www.life.org.uk/whats-on/body-worlds>, the exhibition of real human bodies, is at Life until 2 November.

Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/scienceatlife> Twitter<http://www.twitter.com/scienceatlife>   YouTube<http://www.youtube.com/user/scienceatlife>      Flickr<http://www.flickr.com/photos/scienceatlife/>
life.org.uk<http://www.life.org.uk/>

Disclaimer - June 4, 2014

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for [log in to unmask] If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute, copy or alter this email. Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and might not represent those of Centre for Life. Warning: Although Centre for Life has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, the company cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments.

• signoff psci-com (to leave the list)
• Subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com