Hi Roseline,

Do you require an instructor to cover the whole 5 weeks or can you just commit to a week or two.

Hephzi
On Tue, Jun 24, 2014 at 2:09 PM, Roseline Yoganandhan <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Summer Term is almost over, but no rest at Mother Nature Science!I am excited to say that just around the corner are our fantastic Summer Science Camps!

We are now ready to recruit instructors (ideally car drivers) for the duration of our Summer Camps from the week beginning the 21st July until the week beginning the 18th August. We are running camps at 8 locations in South London, each location will need at least 1 lead instructor and 1 assistant instructor. So that means plenty of work for keen scientists!

You need to be at the school from 8am-4pm (first day) 8.30am – 4pm (subsequent days) The teaching day runs from 9am-3.30pm.Lead instructor will have overall administrative care of the camp and will lead the sessions, their pay for the whole week (5days Mon-Fri) is £300.00.Assistant instructors will help the lead instructors, prepare the sessions and assist children with making activities, their pay for the whole week (5days Mon-Fri)  is £200.00. Remember the more roles you put yourself forward to, the more likely you are to receive work over the summer.

Mileage will be paid to everyone from the office (NEW MALDEN KT3 3ST)  to the location of the school you’ll be working at.

The weeks are as follows;

WEEK A- Monday 21st  July to Friday 25th July
WEEK B- Monday 28th July to Friday 1st August
WEEK C- Monday 4nd August to Friday 8th August
WEEK D- Monday 11th August to Friday 15th August
WEEK E- Monday 18th August to Friday 22nd August

The locations include

Croydon High School- CR2 8YB- £10 MILEAGE (WEEK A TO E)
Sutton High School- SM1 2AX- £4.08 MILEAGE (WEEK A TO E)
King's House School- SW6 5PA- £3.92 MILEAGE (WEEK A TO E)
Kensington Prep School- TW10 6ES- £6.72 MILEAGE (WEEK A, WEEK B, WEEK E)
Fernhill Primary- KT2 5PE- £2MILEAGE (WEEK B AND WEEK C)
The Queen's Cof E- TW9 3HJ- £5.12 MILEAGE (WEEK B, WEEK C, WEEK D)
Hillcross- SM4 4EE- £2.80MILEAGE (WEEK C, WEEK D, WEEK E)
Bolney Meadow- SW8 1EZ- £9.20 MILEAGE (WEEK C ONLY)

If you are interested, please email me at [log in to unmask] and we will take it from there!

• signoff psci-com (to leave the list)
• Subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com

Hephzi Angela Tagoe (BSc, MSc)
M:07738249621
LinkedIn: http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/hephzi-angela-tagoe/23/118/397/
Blog: http://hanatakordor.blogspot.co.uk/
Twitter:@Hanat_akordor

• set psci-com nomail (to stop receiving messages while on holiday) • set psci-com mail (to resume getting messages) • signoff psci-com (to leave the list) • Subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com