Dear colleagues,

Here is a note to update you on preparations for the fourth International Value and Virtue in Practice-Based Research Conference, Tuesday 22nd and Wednesday 23rd July. If you have not already done so, please register as soon as possible – booking closes on 27th June.

A feast of stimulating and engaging presentations is waiting for us, from exciting keynote presentations to rich and stimulating individual and collaborative papers from around the world. You can see more at http://www.yorksj.ac.uk/education--theology/faculty-of-etrs/faculty-news--events/faculty-events/value-and-virtue-2014.aspx  You can also find information on the website about how to book.

York is an exciting and lovely city and you can see more at http://www.yorkshirenet.co.uk/visit-york/  Make sure you make plans to go on a ghost walk or visit the Viking Museum or take a stroll down the Shambles – see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Shambles. There is something for everyone in York, everything presented with charm. And great shopping too! And food!

Please contact the Value and Virtue team at [log in to unmask], or me direct if you would like to know more about the conference, and we will do our best to answer, or pass you on to someone else who can. And please pass this email on to other colleagues who may be interested.

Hope to see you soon!

All good wishes,

Jean McNiff
Professor of Educational Research