thanks, L, and P.

Given the bad things happening elsewhere, I am surprised a mere storm in my vicinity should be on your news.

But take a look at this:

http://www.acclaimmag.com/lifestyle/melbourne-bar-ponyfish-island-gets-submerged-yarra-river-day-bullshit-weather/

Only the other day I tottered down the stairs from bridge to bar at water level, never thinking it would soon flood.

Ponyfish island - something about the very name to put in my light verse in one day.

Max in Melbourne.