Yeah, I too like catetc, an entertaining class of animal - and as various
as us. There's a cat poem in my new book, my daughter's cat - Jezebel. I'll
post it soon, if'n you don't mind.

Keep writing , Ken. And tell us when and what The New Yorker says :-)

Andre de Corowa

--
Andrew
http://hispirits.blogspot.com/