Do.
It's "always" been there. (They used to think the Romans founded London but
keep finding quite large structures from way back. TG is on a Roman road
and that, it's said, is what Tooting means via a lost item of the a-s
vocab. Graveney is a Norman family name, and the Normans still run the
country. There's a Graveney near Faversham in Kent (a one time major
port)... that I can only explain by reference to the creation of myself and
a friend in yoof, the Royal Society of Transportation of Towns, which
builds duplicates nationally and internationally as part of job creation.
There's a Streatham, where I used to live, next to TG, somewhere in East
Anglia I believe + of course London Ontario and Launcester in your own
sunburnt country etc et cetera