Dear all,

We thought that some of you might be interested in contributing to our newly-created blog, dedicated to Latin American critical development thinking: http://www.alternautas.net/

We are a group of young Latin-American and European scholars and we have worked hard over the last months to bring alternautas.net to life. We are convinced that current Latin American experiences and discussions have much to offer, beyond its regional boundaries. Alternautas sets out to make current discourses from Latin America/Abya Yala on development themes accessible to a broader audience and thereby, to expand the network of the growing community of activists and scholars thinking alternatives in development.

Alternautas publishes both original contributions on a monthly basis, commenting on diverse themes about novel and critical approaches to development and English translations of well-known authors and research emerging from the region. We also share news and events, both happening in and with a focus on Latin America.

Naturally, the strength of this project lies in its contributions. We therefore would like to share our call for contributions with you, and invite you to submit your own work for publication in Alternautas (under a Creative Commons Licence). This invitation extends to publishing your calls for papers or events related to our focus. See more details, here.

We believe Alternautas offers an excellent opportunity for bringing interesting research, ideas, visions, and reviews to the public, opening the space for collaboration and discussion. We would be very happy to welcome anyone interested to be a part of it!

With best wishes,

Alternautas Team.

Ps. You can also find us on facebook at www.facebook.com/alternautas.

--

Ana E. Carballo
PhD Candidate - Visiting Lecturer

Center for the Study of Democracy
Department of Politics and International Relations

University of Westminster

32-38 Wells Street

London

The University of Westminster is a charity and a company limited by guarantee. Registration number: 977818 England. Registered Office: 309 Regent Street, London W1B 2UW.

This message and its attachments are private and confidential. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender and remove it and its attachments from your system.