Hi-

try this book: The Hand, an Organ of the Mind; What the Manual Tells the Mental by Z. Radman (2013).  This book makes the connection in a neuroscientific way.

Jack

Jack Ox
www.jackox.net

Research Associate  Professor, Department of Music , College of Fine Arts, UNM
Associated Faculty Member with the Center for Advanced Research Computing at UNM

2710 Hyder Ave SE
Albuquerque, NM
87106

landline- 505-217-2167