On Fri, Jun 13, 2014 at 7:19 AM, Bijan Aryana <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> Sorry Don, but this thread was not about the conference. Seems to be a
> small mistake.

​It wasn't a mistake -- it was bad design!!!!!

I use Gmail. Among its many deficiencies is that it does not display the
subject of the message you are writing (or even reading).

I fully intended to change the subject line of my message about conference
gender representation, but, as is often the case, forgot.

Someone once accused me of being the poor craftsperson who blames his
tools. Well yes, I think it is proper to blame the tools when they are
deficient.

--
Apologies to the list members.

But send complaints to Google.

Don

​

Don Norman
Director, Design at UC San Diego: Think Observe Make
Prof. Emeritus Cognitive Science & Psychology, UCSD
[log in to unmask]  www.jnd.org  <http://www.jnd.org/>