Van: PhD-Design - This list is for discussion of PhD studies and related research in Design [[log in to unmask]] namens Bijan Aryana [[log in to unmask]]
Verzonden: vrijdag 13 juni 2014 14:15
To: [log in to unmask]
Onderwerp: Re: A turning point? 'emerging design' and 'designing for emergence'

Dear Nijs

First of all, I would like to thank you for watching the video and giving
your insights with detailed description and interesting examples. Yes, I
can see that I did not consider this new concept. Instead of a new system,
we are able to design as you said "evolution". We can create a context, and
then see how this concept is being evolved by the society itself. This is
an important dimension of future design!

Just a quick question here:  Do you think that these changes can shape a
new definition for design in the following years?

Regards,

Bijan