Dear Colleagues,

This conference sounds great and exciting. I would hope, however, that women are also added to the list of keynote speakers.

Respectfully,

Cynthia

--
CYNTHIA LAWSON | THE NEW SCHOOL
Associate Provost for Distributed and Global Education

66 5th Ave. Room 721; New York, NY; United States
+1-212-229-8947 x4405 Skype: lawson.cynthia Twitter: @cynthialawson

http://www.newschool.edu/Parsons-Paris
http://ISDI.in