Dear colleagues,
The 5th STS Italia Conference "A Matter of Design. Making Society
through Science and Technology" taking place at Politecnico di Milano
from 12th to 14th of June is now approaching.
For those who are interested in this event, but cannot attend we are
pleased to inform you that the keynote talks will be available on the
STS Italia website after the end of the conference.
Please find in attachment the final program for detailed information.

We look forward to seeing many of you in Milan
Best regards,

The Scientific Committee

V STS Italia Conference
"A Matter of Design. Making Society through Science and Technology"
Organized by the Italian Society of Science and Technology Studies
In collaboration with the Politecnico di Milano Doctoral Programme in Design

Sponsored by

--
Prof. Paolo Volonté
Sociologia dei processi culturali

President of STS Italia, the Italian Society of Science and Technology Studies
http://www.stsitalia.org