Dear List,

This is a simple follow up on our PhD Scholarship opportunity with TEAGUE
in Seattle; with apologies for cross-posting.

http://www.artdes.monash.edu.au/design/industrial-1322.php#

The response from the Industrial Design community has been strong and we
have a number of candidates working on applications, and a number of
applications already received.

The application deadline is COB this Friday 6th of June, Melbourne time, so
if I could again call for any interested parties to pass on any questions
to me, off list, that would be great.

The application form, and in-depth information, is available as a PDF from
the above link.

Thanks again for your help with this great opportunity.

Best regards

Robbie

Dr Robbie Napper
Deputy Associate Dean, Graduate Research
Senior Lecturer, Course Coordinator, Industrial Design
MADA | Monash University Art Design & Architecture
900 Dandenong Rd, Caulfield East VIC 3145
t: 03 9903 1059  | e: [log in to unmask]