Dear Teena,

First, I would like to thank you for the elaboration. In fact, if you read
the conversation, I also talked about new social structures that can affect
different professions such as design, and I tried to say that having "equal
numbers" is not the same concept (since I am not knowledgeable in this
issue, the way that I guided the discussion might bring some
misunderstandings). However, as you can see when we are talking about a
number of factors which can change a profession like design, the most
attractive factor seems to be the issue of "gender" (If I used the term in
a right way here). Of course, I am going to right an article about
"emerging design" and perhaps I should be aware that some social trends can
be more important the others!

Thank you again for giving us this informative overview.

Bijan