Hi there all

You may be interested in completing the survey on the use of ICT and Open Educational Resources on behalf of your institution. Could you also please forward to your networks.

Ecorys in partnership with Bertelsmann Stiftung has been commissioned by the Directorate General for Education and Culture (DGEAC) to carry out a study on ‘Adult Learners in Digital Learning Environments’. This study aims to provide a detailed description and analysis of the current state of –play of the use of ICT-enhanced learning, including Open Educational Resources in adult education in Europe. We are carrying out a survey as part of the study to gather information on how providers of adult learning use ICT and OER in their adult learning provision. We would be grateful if you could disseminate the survey link www.ecoryssurveys.com/ICTandOER-AdultLearing<http://www.ecoryssurveys.com/ICTandOER-AdultLearing>  to adult learning providers in your network.

The results of the survey  will feed into policy debates at European level on effective adult learning policies and practices, and will provide a basis for reflection on how to better target Erasmus+ and ESF funding to provide focused interventions in this area.
Best wishes

Elizabeth Kwaw
Senior Research Manager
Policy & Research

Please note that as from Monday 28th April 2014, our new office/postal address  will be as follows:-

Ecorys UK Ltd
Queen Elizabeth House
5th Floor
4, St Dunstan’s Hill
London
EC3R 8AD
DD: 0207 444 4235
T:  0207 444 4200 (main)
F:  0207 444 4299
www.uk.ecorys.com<http://www.uk.ecorys.com/>

Susan Easton |  Programme Manager Digital Learning | NIACE

(0116 2042803 )07795 227283 Skype: susanatniace Tw:@susaneaston | Web: www.niace.org.uk

Susan Easton

NIACE

|  mob/text

Twitter @NIACEhq

NIACE

www.niace.org.uk National Institute of Adult Continuing Education (England and Wales)

A company limited by guarantee | Registered no. 2603322 | Registered charity no. 1002775

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual(s) addressed in the message.  If you are not the named addressee, you should not disseminate, distribute, or copy this e-mail.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, distributing, or copying this e-mail is strictly prohibited.