From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Huyton, Karen (GE Aviation, Non-GE)
Sent: 02 June 2014 17:28
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [OCC-HEALTH] previous query

Sorry to jump in mid conversation  again. I am still needing help . I am still having a major debate with my employer. I say that I do work outside of my Occ health advisor remit and therefore should be able to keep my current hourly rate. The proposed decrease is 32 percent. I will not be able to sustain a pay cut this large. Also they will not let me join the onsite union as I am a contractor and therefore self-employed. Neither will they allow the RCN on site. I have worked here for 15 years and have never been asked to take a pay cut. We have recently been bought by another business who have already cut my hours.

Have any of you got a job description of your Occ Health Role. Also with this role would you have the back up and support of an OHP or not

regards

Karen L Huyton

Occ Health Advisor
RGN OHND

Paradigm Precision Burnley
1 Bentley Wood Way
Network 65 Business Park
Hapton, Burnley
Lancashire UK
BB11 5TG

Direct Dial          +44 (0) 1282 47 8722

Paradigm Precision – Burnley is a trading name of Unison Engine Components Ltd

Registered Number 5137829 England

VAT Reg No GB 174 2910 09

All quotations, estimates, orders or acknowledgements of orders are subject to the Company's standard Terms and Conditions, copies of which are available on request.

This e-mail is confidential and is intended for the exclusive attention of the addressee(s) indicated. Any opinions or advice given are not necessarily those of the company from which the e-mail was sent. If you are not the intended recipient, this e-mail should not be read or disclosed to any other person. Please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail from your computer system. Although this e-mail has been checked for viruses and other defects, no responsibility can be accepted for any loss or damage from its receipt or use.