Ruth,

The problem with an audio hood is that you can't accurately quantify what improvement it provides.

All of the mobile units I have seen, or have supplied equipment for, have been fitted out with a booth.

If the van is tall enough to allow people to stand upright, then it should be tall enough to take a booth.

Regards

Eric

Eric Greig
GM Instruments Ltd
Unit 6, Ashgrove
Ashgrove Road
Kilwinning
KA13 6PU
tel +44 (0)1294 554664
fax +44 (0)1294 551154

Visit us on Stand 29 at the ERS/ISIAN conference in Amsterdam 22nd to 26th June 2014

Manufacturer and supplier of:-
ASRA & OSICUS SCREENING AUDIOMETERS -- NR6 RHINOMANOMETER, -- A1 ACOUSTIC RHINOMETER -- NV1 RHINOSPIROMETER -- RESPIRATORY FLOWHEADS