From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of kay baxter
Sent: 09 June 2014 08:16
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] Request for records without consent

I have had a request for OH records for an ongoing claim. These records have previosuly been sent with written consent. They have now been requested to go to the same recipients again and I have been sent the same signed request form which is 2 years old. When I queried this I was told that as the records have been requested by the court no consent is needed. Firstly I haven't been asked to send them to any court and secondly I still think signed contemporaneous consent is required. Is sending them on the request of a court (which I haven't seen) different in some way? I'm reluctant to send them, but don't want to refuse until I know whether I'm right to do so.

Thanks

Kay

This E-mail, together with any attachments, is for the exclusive and confidential use of the intended recipient. No form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and/or publication of this E-mail or attachments is allowed, except with the authority of the sender. If you are not the intended recipient you are required to maintain this confidentiality and immediately advise the sender by telephone or fax of any error or misdirection in transmission, and also to destroy and delete the E-mail, together with any attachments from your computer(s) without making any copies. Gerber Emig and its subsidiaries accept no liability (including in negligence) for the contents, or for the consequences for any person acting, or refraining from acting, on the contents of this E-mail without subsequent written confirmation.

Refresco Gerber UK Limited (Registered in England Number 161079)
Registered Office: Mallard Court, Express Park, Bridgwater, Somerset, TA6 4RN
VAT Number: GB 173066512
Member of the Refresco Gerber Group