From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Leavy, Annette
Sent: 10 June 2014 08:31
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MAYBE SPAM] [OCC-HEALTH] Sciatica

A 52 year old Gent started on site yesterday and declared he takes eight 30/500mg Cocodamol every day and has done for eight years.
Needless to say the D&A Test was Non Negative to Morphine.

He states this has never been reviewed by his GP ( Continuous repeat prescriptions) and was of no concern to previous employers, and their OH Department.
Is it just me ? or would any of you act on this ?
I am not equipped with the necessary skills on this matter, but ..............................addiction ?  His pain ( Sciatica ) appears NOT to be controlled at all.
He also takes Warfarin 4mg daily  for Aortic valve Replacement 12 years ago
He is a Mechanical Fitter, I have requested a Job spec from his employer so that I may be able to carry out a  Manual Handling Risk Assessment
Can anyone advise/ give me a few pointers please ?
Thank you in advance...........................

Kind Regards
Annette Leavy
RGN Site Nurse

________________________________
NOTICE - This communication may contain confidential and privileged information that is for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any viewing, copying or distribution of, or reliance on this message by unintended recipients is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.

Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust notice: The contents of
this
e-mail are confidential to the ordinary user of the e-mail address
which it is addressed and may also be privileged. If you are not
the
addressee of this e-mail you may not copy, forward, disclose or
otherwise use it in any form whatsoever. If you have received this
e-mail in error please telephone the Imperial College Healthcare
NHS
Trust on +44 (0)20 3311 3311 and ask for the person who sent
you the
email. Please also delete the message from your computer. [end]

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS: