Hello all,

Julie that's great background info! Thank you for sharing.
I'm in Toronto and hoping to follow the action, somehow, online.

I'll be monitoring any live Tweeting tomorrow, but wonder, in addition to
the judging criteria, if any other access to the outcomes and processes
will be available in real-time, and/or after the fact? Perhaps via 3 beards
or from the teams participating?

Any ideas about remote observation would be appreciated!
Best wishes,

Jennifer