From: Estelle Evans [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 18 June 2014 17:03
To: Jane Purdie; [log in to unmask]
Cc: Kathryn Edwards; Caru F James; Mark Bowen; Peter Tiffin; Lesley Cresswell
Subject: FW: Mynediad Ancestry Access English follows Welsh

Hello

I was wondering if you were able to provide a timescale for Ancestry to be working again?
I only ask as I had to postpone my Family History workshop this afternoon and Carmarthen Library have an all day Family History session tomorrow (Thursday).

Any help would be grateful

Regards
Estelle

PS we had a problem accessing Ancestry yesterday as well.

Estelle Evans

Cynorthwy-ydd Llyfrgell / Library Assistant Llyfrgell Llanelli / Llanelli Library Vaughan Street Llanelli Sir Gâr / Carmarthenshire
SA15 3AS
Ffôn / Tel: 01554 773538
neu / or: 01554 742134
Ebost / Email: [log in to unmask] W. http://libraries.carmarthenshire.gov.uk