Dear Estelle

I hope this isn't too late for you. I haven't heard anything from
ProQuest or Ancestry but as you have probably seen for yourself, access
seems to have been restored - at least ours has been!

Best regards

Robert

On 18/06/2014 17:07, Jane Purdie wrote:
> Hi Estelle
>
> The National Library of Wales lead on this element of the project - it was them that alerted me to the issue.
>
> I've copied Rob Lacey into this email and I'm sure he will respond direct to you.
>
> Best wishes
>
> Jane

[log in to unmask]; Kara Orford; Karen Bewen-Chappell; Katherine Owen; [log in to unmask]; Lesley Cresswell; Louisa Yates; Luke Fox; Marina Thomas; Mark Tanner; Medi Jones Jackson; Myfanwy Jones; Natalie Hudson; Nia Gruffydd; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; Nicola Richards; Pamela Anthony; Pennie Corbett; Rachel Bishop; Rachel Rowlands; Refna Griffiths-Jones; RHIAN EVANS; Richard Reed; [log in to unmask]; Sadie Beard; [log in to unmask]; Sarah Evans; Shan Cooper; Sharon Morgan; Sharon Morgan; Shaun Raymond; Shelley Podmore; [log in to unmask]; Steve Hardman; Susanna Thomas; Tracey Payne; Tracy Jones; [log in to unmask]; Vicky Harvey ; Vicky Williams; Vivienne Thomas; Wendy Tiffin; William Phillips; Yvonne Harris ([log in to unmask])