>Ok, after a few small mistakes on my side, I was successfully able to
>both, use Adam's test user credentials to connect to my test RP
>(gss-server), and use my test user to connect to Adam's test RP.

Out of curiosity, have you (or anyone!) tried a WiFi 802.1x authentication
via Trust Router yet?

Josh.

Janet(UK) is a trading name of Jisc Collections and Janet Limited, a
not-for-profit company which is registered in England under No. 2881024
Harwell Oxford, Didcot, Oxfordshire. OX11 0SG. VAT No. 614944238