From: Moonshot community list [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Alan Buxey [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 13 June 2014 23:18
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: New Moonshot Wiki

hi,

the tids tool appears to have changed without me noticing:

WIKI docs:

6.2.1. Starting the Temporary Identity Server (TIDS)
In window 2 (window 1 should still be still running the FreeRADIUS server), run the TIDS software:
$ tids <your server IP> [log in to unmask] /var/tmp/keys

reality

tids 158.125.10.27 [log in to unmask] /var/tmp/keys
Usage: tids <ip-address> <gss-name> <hostname> <database-name>

..and not sure what hostname is at this point in the instructions :/

alan

Janet(UK) is a trading name of Jisc Collections and Janet Limited, a
not-for-profit company which is registered in England under No. 2881024
Harwell Oxford, Didcot, Oxfordshire. OX11 0SG. VAT No. 614944238