On 2014-06-26 16:53, Sam Hartman wrote:
> The Debian trustrouter package now creates  /var//lib/trust_router and
> creates a user to own the database and run the tids.

For some reason it doesn't own it. It's probably a packaging bug:

$ ls -ld /var/lib/trust_router/
drwxr-xr-x  2 trustrouter trustrouter    6 Jun 24 11:15 .
$ dpkg -S /var/lib/trust_router/
dpkg-query: no path found matching pattern /var/lib/trust_router
$ apt-cache policy moonshot-trust-router
moonshot-trust-router:
  Installed: 1.2-4

But I think freeradius also needs to access the database (could someone
explain it, please?), so it's yet to be sorted out which user runs/owns
what. Given the RP Proxy is on the same machine than the IdP, which is
not necessary, of course.

Kristof